Home > company > Security
Information Security Policy
Information is considered as an important asset of Kernel Group. It is managed and handled securely under the policies below.
1. We follow the laws and norms to ensure full compliance, and contribute to the development of digital network society.
2. We regulate the rules and regulations related to information security and protect from unauthorized access, destruction, breach, modification and loss.
3. Education programs are held to make employees aware of the meaning of information security. Security violations shoud be reviewed and punishment is applied if necessary.
4. We establish Information Security Management System and audit at regular period.
5. Our information security policy should be updated, if necessary.
March 1 2004
CEO： Masatada Kakizaki
Kernel Concept Inc.
Kernel Software Engineering Inc.
Kernel Philippines, Inc.
Hyper Planning Inc.